The staff at the BEST WESTERN Hotel Piccadilly is attentive and prepared to handle your every need. In particular, the following services are available:
• Free Wi-fi
• Free luggage storage
• Steam iron and free hot drinks 24 hours a day
• Wide selection of national and international television channels (Sky)
• Parking arrangements, at a discounted price
• City tour booking service
• Booking service for restaurants and museums
• “Roma Pass”: available at the front desk for the price of 25 euro. It provides free admittance to museums in Rome and access to public transport.
• Suggested restaurant in the vicinity of the hotel. typical Roman cuisine in a large, comfortable environment; attentive family management by Roberto and Loretta
Also, if you are travelling for business, the following services could be useful:
• Booking service for a car with a driver for any destination
• Early Breakfast
• Main international newspapers available in the lobby
• Laundry service within 24 hours, for a fee.